Four Month Dry Erase Calendar
Four month dry erase calendar. These 4 month Non-magnetic calendar boards are considered our economical line only because they're not magnetic receptive.
You can still use damp or dry erase markers but you can't use any magnetic accessories. However, there are a lot of times when you don't want or need the ability to use any magnets so why pay the extra price for it.
Don't let the fact that these units are non-magnetic or called economical fool you. These non-magnetic four month dry erase calendars have the exact same exclusive dry erase writing surface that we use on our magnetic boards. The dry erase surface refuses to ghost and erases really clean every time. The prints are permanent and will never rub off.
The only difference in these economical boards vs. our more expensive units is that these calendars will not accept a magnet! That's it! That's the only difference.
Tip: It is not recommended to clean these boards with anything containing ammonia which is found in most glass cleaners.
|Model Number||Board Size
(Height x Width)
|GR-C-MA120-304||32" x 45.5" Non-Magnetic||UPS*||12 lbs.|
|GR-C-MA120-406||4' x 6' Non-Magnetic||Truck||45 lbs.|
|GR-C-MA120-408||4' x 8' Non-Magnetic||Truck||55 lbs.|
*Ships UPS - Dimensional Weights Apply
- Non-Magnetic Four Month Calendar
- Accept damp or dry erase markers
- Non-magnetic means you can't use magnetic accessories
- Aluminum trim with full-length marker tray
- Ships with installation hardware
- Each day box is lined with gray horizontal lines.
- Three Board sizes available.
- Manufactured in Massachusetts
- Ships from our factory in about 3-5 working days.
- For Best Results:
- Note that Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- We strongly recommend using a soft cloth or our Opti-Wipe™ washable micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- Use only high quality dry erase or damp erase markers.
Please note: Calendar measurements are approximate