Black Splash-Cork Tackboard
Black splash-cork tackboards are a natural cork mixed with a tinted binder to create a flexible, durable, and self-healing surface which is very durable and carries a 10 year warranty.
The trim is a black anodized aluminum trim that uses injection molded curved corner pieces that gives the splash-cork tackboard a great up-scale look.
Our Black Splash-cork boards are Cradle to Cradle Certified CM Silver and they have achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification. Certification means the products incorporate material healthfulness, material reutilization, renewable energy use, water stewardship and social responsibility which are all good for the environment.
|BR-E300P-BT1||2' x 3'||UPS||10 lbs.|
|BR-E300P-CT1||33.75" x 48"||UPS||17 lbs.*|
|BR-E300P-DT1||4' x 4'||Truck||42 lbs.|
|BR-E300P-GT1||4' x 6'||Truck||53 lbs.|
|BR-E300P-HT1||4' x 8'||Truck||65 lbs.|
*Ships UPS OS1 due to package / product size.
- Black Splash-Cork, an environmentally responsible tack board
- Naturally renewable cork mixed with a tinted binder to create a flexible, durable, and self-healing surface.
- Available in five standard sizes
- Hanging hardware allows for vertical or horizontal installation
- Cradle to Cradle Certified CM Silver. Has achieved Greenguard Gold Certification.
- 10 Year Factory Guarantee
- Splash-Cork surfaces offer outstanding resiliency and tack holding properties.
- The .06" thick cork layer consists of finely grained 100% natural cork held together with a tinted binder.
- The cork layer is permanently bonded to a .44" thick layer of lightweight tack substrate.
- TAA Compliant