Classroom Bulletin Boards Tack Board Above & On Sides
The IL Series classic classroom combination boards. This is a series of four boards combined into one unit with a full-length marker tray.
A matching aluminum H-Bar application easily and attractively joins the writing and tackable surfaces. You can select from twelve washable vinyl tack board colors and a magnetic white dry erase writing surface.
The I Series combination boards are available in 4 sizes: The writing surface is 36" high. The overall height of the board is 48". The width of the bulletin board above your writing surface is 12" high. The bulletin boards on either side are both 48" tall.
The vinyl covered tack surface is available in 12 different colors. Free Samples are always available. Contact customer service for assistance.
Custom configurations also available through customer service.
|Stock Number|| Overall
|Whiteboard Size||End Bulletin Board Sizes||Ship Via|
|MI-IL-408-K2-Vinyl Color||4' x 8'||36" x 48"||48" x 24"||Truck|
|MI-IL-410-K2-Vinyl Color||4' x 10'||36" x 72"||48" x 24"||Truck|
|MI-IL-412-K2-Vinyl Color||4' x 12'||36" x 96"||48" x 24"||Truck|
|MI-IL-416-K2-Vinyl Color||4' x 16'||36" x 96"||48" x 48"||Truck|
- Product Specifications:
- OptiMA I Series
- Overall Sizes: 4' x 8', 4' x 10', 4' x 12' and 4' x 16'
- Units ship as single units - will they fit in the elevator, hallway, stairwell, etc.
- Writing Surface Options: Whiteboard Only
- Writing surface is porcelain steel, magnetic receptive
- All writing surfaces are 36'' Tall
- Vinyl tack surface is 12'' Tall
- Overall unit is 48'' Tall
- Vinyl covered tack surfaces available in 12 colors
- 4' x 8' has a 3' x 4' writing surface with a 1' x 4' tack board above and two 4' x 2' on each side
- 4' x 10' has 3' x 6' writing surface with a 1' x 6' tack board above and two 4' x 2' on each side
- 4' x 12' has 3' x 8' writing surface with a 1' x 8' tack board above and two 4' x 2' on each side
- 4' x 16' has 3' x 8' writing surface with a 1' x 8' tack board above and two 4' x 4' on each side
- Tack surfaces and writing surfaces are separated by an aluminum H-Bar
- There is a full-length aluminum marker tray
- Architectural grade 1460 Series satin anodized aluminum trim
- Custom Made in the U.S.A.
- Normal lead-time is roughly 10-12 working days
- These units are custom made to your specifications and cannot be returned
- If color match is critical may we suggest ordering a free color sample before placing your order
- School purchase orders accepted