Roll Up Dry Erase Magnet Sheets
OptiMA's large, roll up dry erase magnetic sheets give you the opportunity to put a dry erase writing surface anywhere there is a flat steel surface. They work great on any existing worn out magnetic chalkboard or whiteboard too!
Extra large dry erase magnetic sheets are available in three sizes: 42" x 36", 42" x 44.5" and 42" x 68.5" and of course the sheet can be hung either vertical or horizontal and they can be rolled up for easy storage or transport.
The super strong, .020 mil thick magnetic stock sticks tight and secure to any smooth steel surface. The magnetic stock is covered with a bright white surface and then coated with our own exclusive clear dry erase writing surface. Every roll up dry erase magnet comes with one of our Opti-Wipe™ microfiber wipers, a black chisel tip dry erase marker and a magnetic marker clip.
Made in the U.S.A.
|Model #||Magnetic Sheet Size (Height x Width)||Shipping
|GR-MDES-403||42" x 36" Dry Erase Magnet||UPS||8 lbs.|
|GR-MDES-404||42" x 44.5" Dry Erase Magnet||UPS||10 lbs.|
|GR-MDES-406||42" x 68.5" Dry Erase Magnet||UPS||14 lbs.|
- Product Specifications:
- White Magnetic Dry Erase Sheets
- Three Sizes: 42" x 36", 42" x 44.5" and 42" x 68.5"
- Heavy duty, .020 mil thick magnetic stock
- Rolls up for easy storage
- Comes with a Black 12" x 12" Micro-fiber wiper, black chisel tip marker and magnetic marker clip
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Ships via UPS
- Normal lead-time is 3-5 business days
- Custom Sizes and Prints available through the Sales Department
- Other For Best Results:
- Please Note Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaners contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the writing surface.
- We strongly recommend using facial tissue or our Opti-Wipe™ washable micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- For best results use a quality dry erase marker and wipe each board clean after use.
Reviews:back to top
magnetic white board
Just a tip: If you find that marker is a bit stubborn to get off after a long period of time don't worry it isn't stained, the marker ink just dries and hardens. Try using a soft cloth dampened simply with water and it should come right off. If you're still having issues isopropyl alcohol will safely clean the board of any dry erase marker as well as oils or dirt that could be hindering erasability.