Jacob Frederick™ Shaker Conference Room Cabinet
The Shaker Style Conference Room Cabinet from the Jacob Frederick Collection™. Simply put, these are the finest dry erase conference room cabinets available. Each cabinet is handcrafted from solid brown maple hardwood and then stained with a mission maple stain that brings out the warm red tones in this beautiful wood. This Cabinet is Solid Maple Wood, not a Veneer.
These cabinets are Amish crafted using traditional techniques celebrated for their beauty and strength. This Brown Maple hardwood is not a laminate but solid throughout the cabinet.
Concealed behind two solid hardwood doors is a top-of-the-line, porcelain enamel whiteboard surface guaranteed to erase clean for life. The backside of the hidden hinge doors have a full half inch thick bulletin board available in Rose Quartz colored burlap (as shown in the images).
This exceptionally crafted cabinet is unfortunately the last of its kind. The workshop that produced these for us has closed down and will not be making any more cabinets.
Limited Time Free Shipping! For a limited time you get free shipping within the continental U.S.
|Model Number||Cabinet Size
(Height x Width)
|Burlap Color||Shipping Method|
|JF-344-SM-C-130||4' x 4'||Silver Papier||Truck|
|JF-344-SM-C-390||4' x 4'||Rose Quartz||Truck|
|JF-344-SM-C-402||4' x 4'||Green Neutral||Truck|
|JF-344-SM-C-538||4' x 4'||Wheat||Truck|
- Product Features:
- Dry Erase Dimensions: 40¼" x 45"
- Writing Surface: P3 Porcelain Enamel Steel.
- Magnetic Receptive: Yes (writing surface)
- Cabinet Material: Solid Brown Maple
- Stain Color: Mission Maple Stain
- Cabinet Depth: 4 inches.
- Cabinet Dimensions (closed) 4' x 4'.
- Inside Marker Tray: 2" deep
- Inside Bulletin Boards (2): 41¾" Tall x 18¾" Wide x 1/2" Thick
- Includes: Installation hardware.
- Lead-time: 20-25 Working Days
- Warranty: 50 Year Writing Surface.
- Sizes: 4' x 4'
- Cabinet Weight: 85 lbs.
- Crated Weight: 125 lbs.
- Jacob Frederick™ is a Trademark of OptiMA Inc.
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A. exclusively for MyWhiteboards.com