Sliding Glass Enclosed White Boards
Our finest custom made, indoor enclosed dry erase boards with sliding glass doors come with our best porcelain steel, magnetic receptive dry erase writing surface instead of the traditional tan cork tack surface. The magnetic receptive writing surface allows you to use your cabinet as a posting surface and a dry erase writing surface.
OptiMA's sliding glass enclosed bulletin boards are some of the finest enclosed message centers available on the market and now these same fine units are available with our best magnetic dry erase writing surface on the inside instead. Each unit features sliding safety glass doors with concealed nylon rollers to insure quiet and smooth operation. There are finger pulls on each door for easy gripping and tamper-proof locking mechanisms to keep your message board safe and secure. These sliding glass display boards are ideal for confined locations and areas such as narrow corridors where a hinged door would be a hindrance or where the door jams would obstruct the viewing area that you need.
Sliding glass enclosed bulletin boards have full 3-3/8" outside depth and 2" inside depth.
|Stock Number||Overall Cabinet Size / Description||Shipping Method|
|SC-SP-304||36" High x 48" Wide - 2 Doors||Truck|
|SC-SP-305||36" High x 60" Wide - 2 Doors||Truck|
|SC-SP-306||36" High x 72" Wide - 3 Doors||Truck|
|SC-SP-406||48" High x 72" Wide - 2 Doors||Truck|
|SC-SP-408||48" High x 96" Wide - 2 Doors||Truck|
- Sliding Glass Enclosed Bulletin Board
- Indoor Use Only
- Sliding Safety Glass
- Concealed nylon rollers for smooth operation
- Finger pulls
- Tamper-proof locking mechanism
- Magnetic Porcelain Steel Dry Erase Writing Surface
- Custom unit that cannot be returned
- Overall Depth: 3 3/8" from front to back
- Inside Depth: 2" from inside of glass to tack surface
- Can be outfitted with a U.L. Listed fluorescent light
- Lead-time: Approximately 4 weeks.
- School purchase orders accepted
- Made in the U.S.A.