12" x 18" Double Sided Music Staff
Extra large double sided music staff dry erase lap boards. Super large 12" x 18" and a sturdy 1/8" thick music staff lap boards.
Best of all they're also double sided. On one side there are four sets of printed music staff lines while the other side is plain white.
The music staff lines are .03" thick. There is about 1/2" between each line and there is .9" between each set. There is about 1" space at the top and bottom of the boards. The printed side of the board is covered with our exclusive dry erase writing surface so the print will stay on permanently and never rub or chip off like screen printed boards.Each unit ships individually by UPS.
Tip: It is not recommended to clean these boards with anything containing ammonia which is found in most glass cleaners.
|Model #||Description (Height x Width)||Shipping
|GR-LB-Music-LG||12" x 18" Double Sided Music Staff Lap Board||UPS||1 lbs.|
- 12" x 18" Board Features:
- Actual Size: 11 13/16" x 17 7/8"
- Double Sided: Print on 1 Side / Plain White on Reverse
- Both Sides are Dry Erase
- 4 Sets of Music Staff Lines
- 5 music lines per set
- 3/8" between each music line.
- 7/8" between each set of 5 lines.
- There is a 1 1/8" blank space at the top and bottom of the board
- Other Specifications:
- Medium density fiberboard material used is over 95% recycled materials
- Rounded corners for added safety
- Smooth Bull-nosed edges
- No Sharp Edges
- Printed with eco-solvent inks
- Printed surface will not peel off or flake
- Clear coating will not peel off without excessive effort
- With proper care, clear coating should last for years of use
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Rough Brown or White hand towels may scratch the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- We strongly recommend using facial tissue or our Opti-Wipe™ washable micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- For best results use a quality dry erase marker and wipe each board clean before storage
- School Purchase Orders Accepted
Reviews:back to top
A Problem Solved
GREAT MUSIC STAFF WHITEBOARD
Hello and thank you for your purchase and your review. We are thrilled that you are happy with your new board!