Large Grid and XY Lap Boards with Work Space
OptiMA 12" x 18" double sided individual student lap board with grids and a work space on one side, and a white non-magnetic dry erase surface on the back.
The combination grid and work space lap boards come in two styles; with a ghost grid or with an XY grid. For both styles, the squares are approximately 1/2" x 1/2" and a light gray color that is dark enough to be visible but light enough to work with.
This lap board is really the first of it's kind with a work space provided for any math equations that a student almost certainly uses with grids and XY grids. The grids are permanently printed onto the lap boards and then they are covered with one of the best dry erase writing surfaces in the world. This isn't a cheaper screen print that chips off or wears away. These grid patterns will never fade away.
The grid style lap boards are approximately 1/8" thick and available in a large and comfortable size of 12" wide x 18" long. Each comes with round corners and bull-nosed edges adding to the comfort and safety for the user. Our normal lead-time is about 3-5 working days to ship from the factory in Massachusetts. We accept school purchase orders.
|Model Number||Board Size||Ships|
|GR-LB-WS-G||12" x 18" Ghost Grid||UPS|
|GHOST GRID||12" x 18" XY Grid||UPS|
- Select from one of two board styles available; X-Y or Ghost Grid
- Approximately 1/2" squares
- Blank space allows for notes or a spot for writing out math equations
- Print on one side / Plain white dry erase writing surface on the reverse side
- Print is covered with our exclusive clear dry erase writing surface
- Lead time: Approximately 3-5 business days.
- Ships from: Our factory in Massachusetts.
- Other Specifications:
- Medium density fiberboard material used is over 95% recycled materials
- Rounded corners for added safety
- Smooth Bull-nosed edges
- No Sharp Edges
- Printed with eco-solvent inks
- Printed surface will not peel off or flake
- Clear coating will not peel off without excessive effort
- With proper care, clear coating should last for years of use
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Rough Brown or White hand towels may scratch the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- We strongly recommend using facial tissue or our Opti-Wipe™ washable micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- For best results use a quality dry erase marker and wipe each board clean before storage
- School Purchase Orders Accepted