Magnetic Receptive Glass Dry Erase
Best-Rite Visionary glass dry erase boards are magnetic receptive and totally cool!
These magnetic glass dry erase boards provide the best of two things; a quality dry erase board and smart, contemporary styling at the same time.
Visionary glass boards have no frames or borders and they are seamless with a glossy white writing surface. The writing surface and coloration are engineered to have ideal optical qualities. These units are not recommended for projection.
All of the Visionary glass dry erase boards can be used with any quality dry or wet-erase marker and they clean up easily without ghosting or staining.
*This product is Not eligible for our Free Freight program. Thank you.
|Stock Number||Product Size||Ship||Weight|
|BR-838-42||1.5' x 2'||UPS||12 lbs.|
|BR-838-43||2' x 3'||UPS||22 lbs.|
|BR-838-44||3' x 4'||Truck||49 lbs.|
|BR-838-45||4' x 6'||Truck||112 lbs.|
|BR-838-46||4' x 8'||Truck||135 lbs.|
- Dimensions of boards are estimated and may vary slightly
- Gloss White writing surface
- Must use high strength magnets to be effective.
- Compatible with any dry/wet-erase marker, grease pen, etc.
- Easily cleans without ghosting or staining.
- Accepts rare earth magnets.
- Simple and sturdy mounting devices are padded to protect surface.
- Includes aluminum accessory tray, set of magnets, markers, and eraser.
- Not eligible for Free Freight Program
- Please note: MagTray™ magnetic marker trays do not work with these Magnetic Glass Boards.
- These Magnetic Glass Accessories will work with this unit.
Download installation instructions.
Reviews:back to top
Excellent for Small Offices
Beautiful! but needs more magnetism
Thank you for your feedback, we agree that these boards don't have as much magnetic receptiveness as we would like. Unfortunately this is true of any magnetic glass board we have ever seen.
Magnetic glass boards all really only have a light magnetic receptiveness. Best results are achieved with strong lightweight neodymium (rare earth) magnets but even with those they certainly don't work as well as our standard magnetic receptive boards.
The magnets that we show on this page are the best we offer to use in conjunction with magnetic glass boards. http://mywhiteboards.com/powcermag.html