Dry Erase Manuscript Magnet
OptiMA roll up dry erase manuscript magnet. We all know that classrooms are getting smaller while class sizes grow larger. This puts your dry erase board space at a premium. With that in mind dedicate a whole section of your whiteboard for manuscript lines? Of course not. This is why we created our roll up dry erase manuscript magnets.
Now you can use this high quality penmanship dry erase magnet then roll it up and store it away until you need it again.
These magnets are 42" tall dry and available in three lengths of 44.5", 68.5" and 92.5". The vibrant solid blue and dashed red lines are protected under our premium Opti-Print™ Dry erase surface.
You new manuscript magnet will ship with a black dry erase marker and one of our exclusive Opti-Wipe™ microfiber polishing cloths.
The dry erase manuscript magnets are made in the U.S.A. and ship by UPS in about 3-5 business days. School purchase orders are always accepted.
|GR-PMS-MAG-404||42" Tall x 44.5" Wide Magnet||12 Lbs. Each||UPS|
|GR-PMS-MAG-406||42" Tall x 68.5" Wide Magnet||15 Lbs. Each||UPS|
|GR-PMS-MAG-408||42" Tall x 92.5" Wide Magnet||18 Lbs. Each||UPS|
- Printed and Assembled In The U.S.A. with U.S. and imported components.
- Full sized heavy duty magnetic sheet will stick to any magnetic classroom whiteboard or any steel surface.
- Four sets of manuscript lines.
- Soft Blue lines at the top and bottom and a red dashed line in the center
- Gap between each set to accommodate lower case letters that go below the bottom line
- Print is covered with our exclusive clear dry erase writing surface.
- Ships with a Black dry erase marker and a Opti-Wipe™ wiping cloth.
- Always wipe clean before storage.
- Roll up with print facing out for storage.
- Heavy duty UPS shipping tube can be reused for storage.
- Three Stock Sizes: 42" x 44.5", 42" x 68.5" and 42" x 92.5".
- Normal lead-time is about 3-5 business days
- School purchase orders accepted
- Note that Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- We strongly recommend using a soft cloth or our Opti-Wipe™ washable micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- Use only high quality dry erase or damp erase markers.