Double Sided Money Lap Boards
Double sided money lap boards. Permanently printed, double sided lap boards in a traditional 9" x 12" size.
One size has images of U.S. coins and U.S. dollar bills and the opposite side of each lap board is plain white Melamine dry erase surface. You get twice the board!
Use these coin and currency lap boards to teach how to make change, count money, etc. A perfect learning tool. Now you don't have to have your students bring change from home or keep a jar in the classroom.
The printed side of the board is covered with our exclusive clear dry erase writing surface that provides you with one of the best dry erase writing surfaces in the world.
Tip: It is not recommended to clean these boards with anything containing ammonia which is found in most glass cleaners.
- Approximate Board Size: 9" x 12"
- Boards are sturdy 1/8" thick
- Rounded corners
- Bull-nosed Edges
- Printed on one side / Plain white dry erase on reverse
- Images include: U.S. penny, nickel, dime and quarter as well as the U.S. Dollar bill.
- Images are true to life and permanent.
- Image is covered with a clear dry erase surface
- Normal lead-time is about 3-5 working days to leave the factory in Massachusetts
- School purchase orders accepted
- Made in the U.S.A.