Double Sided Music Staff Lap Boards
Double sided music staff lap boards from OptiMA Graphics.
These are double sided music staff lap boards! You get twice the writing surface for almost the same cost as a competitor's single sided board. There is a print of music staff lines printed on one side and the reverse side of the board is a plain white dry erase writing surface.
The GR-LB-Music-DS music staff lap boards are approximately 9" x 12" x 1/8" thick with a really nice set of 3 music staffs which are protected with our own exclusive clear dry erase writing surface for years of trouble free use. For added comfort and safety the OptiMA Graphics lap boards come with smooth rounded corners and edges and they're light weight and small enough for any young student.
Each unit is sold separately. School purchase orders are gladly accepted. Please call customer service 866-366-1500 for assistance with purchase orders or you can use a purchase order number right in our shopping cart.
|Item Code||Description||Shipping Method|
|GR-LB-Music-DS||9" x 12" Music Staff Lap Boards||UPS|
- 9" x 12" Board Features:
- Actual Size: 8 15/16" x 11 13/16"
- Double Sided: Print on 1 Side / Plain White on Reverse
- Both Sides are Dry Erase
- 3 Sets of Music Staff Lines
- 5 music lines per set
- 3/8" between each music line.
- 7/8" between each set of 5 lines.
- There is a 3/4" blank space at the top and bottom of the board
- Other Specifications:
- Medium density fiberboard material used is over 95% recycled materials
- Rounded corners for added safety
- Smooth Bull-nosed edges
- No Sharp Edges
- Printed with eco-solvent inks
- Printed surface will not peel off or flake
- Clear coating will not peel off without excessive effort
- With proper care, clear coating should last for years of use
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Rough Brown or White hand towels may scratch the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- We strongly recommend using facial tissue or our Opti-Wipe™ washable micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- For best results use a quality dry erase marker and wipe each board clean before storage
- School Purchase Orders Accepted