Close-Out Opti-Rite Matte Self-Adhesive Material
This item has been discontinued and the price has been discounted to allow for a quick sale of remaining inventories. The available inventory will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis and no back orders will be allowed.
Opti-Rite® Matte Self-adhesive projection dry erase material is used to resurface worn dry erase boards or to convert old chalkboards to a new dry erase projection writing surface.
Opti-Rite® Matte self-adhesive is sold in rolls 50" wide up to 100' long. Opti-Rite® Matte self-adhesive has a high pressure sensitive, self-adhesive backed material for resurfacing existing chalkboards or white boards. Do NOT use on walls because the adhesive is too strong and you will destroy your drywall when you remove it.
Here is a trick you'll want to remember when going to apply the Opti-Rite® 5-SA self-adhesive materials. We recommend that you spray the surface of boards being covered prior to application with a light mist of water and a little dish soap. This will allow you a little more play in the material and helps you to remove any bubbles or correct any placement issues.
Please remember that the Opti-Rite® Matte self-adhesive products are NOT recommended for use on dry walls.
Order custom length rolls of Opti-Rite Matte with a self-adhesive backing. To get a custom length roll simply enter the length you need in the box. Minimum length roll is 4' - Maximum length roll is 100'
|OR5-SA-Cus||Self-Adhesive Opti-Rite® Matte Sold by the Foot||UPS||2-3 Business Days|
- Product has been discontinued - Limited Inventories Available
- 50" Wide Material
- Custom lengths available 4' to 100'
- Limited Inventories Available - No Back Orders
- Matte Finish
- Projection medium and dry erase writing surface
- Peel-n-Stick backing with permanent adhesive
- This product meets California Indoor Air Quality Specifications 01350
- Laminate thickness: 17 mils (avg.)
- Not recommended for wall applications
- Lead-time: 2-3 business days.
- Discontinued Product - No Returns Allowed