Artisan Series Magnetic Refrigerator Calendar
The Artisan Series from OptiMA Inc. A 18" x 22" magnetic refrigerator calendar with your choice of beautiful landscapes. Select from Sailboats on Bass River or Woodland Stream by Doug Klim. Spring Flowers or Rocky Ledge Grand Canyon art done by Heather Durand.
The prints are on a heavy duty .20 mil thick magnetic sheet that sticks securely to any steel surface. There is plenty of room to write down the days chores or errands and there are 35 days on each calendar. Our exclusive clear dry erase writing surface will give you years of trouble free use.
With each calendar you get a black, fine point, dry erase marker with a magnetic clip along with a 12" x 12" black Opti-Wipe™ micro-fiber wiper and polishing cloth. Here's a neat trick: Use the pocket clip on the marker to hold the wiper.
|GR-C-ART-BT||17" x 22" Calendar Kit||Sailboats on Bass River||UPS|
|GR-C-ART-CN||17" x 22" Calendar Kit||Grand Canyon||UPS|
|GR-C-ART-WS||17" x 22" Calendar Kit||Woodland Stream||UPS|
|GR-C-ART-SF||17" x 22" Calendar Kit||Spring Flowers||UPS|
- Product Specifications:
- Artisan Series Refrigerator Calendars
- 18" Tall x 22" Wide Printed Magnet
- Awesome dry erase writing surface
- Highly resistant to ghosting
- Includes 12" x 12" Black Micro-fiber Wiper
- Also Included; a black fine point dry erase marker with magnetic clip
- Strong 20 ml thick magnetic stock
- Each Day Box is 2.75" High x 2.75" Wide
- Sailboats on Bass River by Doug Klim
- Woodland Stream by Doug Klim
- Rocky Ledge Grand Canyon by Heather Durand
- Spring Flowers by Heather Durand
- Ships by UPS in about 2 - 3 days
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Other For Best Results:
- Note that Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- We strongly recommend using facial tissue or our Opti-Wipe™ washable micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- For best results use a quality dry erase marker and wipe each board clean after use.