Non-Magnetic Reversible Dry Erase Boards
A reversible dry erase board with a non-magnetic melamine dry erase writing surface with powder-coated trim.
This is not your typical industrial or institutional freestanding reversible dry erase found throughout all of the educational world. These free standing units are really well made and have your choice of two different powder coat colors. You can select a dark tuxedo black or an etched stone which is more like a dark gray color.
You have a choice of three board sizes but the most popular by far is the larger 4' tall x 6' wide. Each unit ships with four heavy duty casters. Two of them are free-wheeling and two of them have locks to hold the unit in place.
All of these units are too large to ship by UPS so they ship from the factory after about 10 to 12 working days by truck to your destination.
These portable dry erase boards have a non-magnetic melamine dry erase writing surface.
|Item Code||Board Size||Ships|
|MI-CSH-34||3' x 4'||Truck|
|MI-CSH-45||3½' x 5'||Truck|
|MI-CSH-46||4' x 6'||Truck|
- Contemporary Reversible Boards
- Non-Magnetic Dry Erase Writing Surface
- Exclusive lockpin system keeps board firmly in place
- Ships with assembly tools and hardware
- Wide tray for ample storage
- Castor wheel locks
- Powder coated finish
- Colors: Etched Stone, Tuxedo Black
- Board Sizes: 3' x 4', 3.5' x 5', 4' x 6'
- Steel constructed legs built to last
- Made in the U.S.A.
- School Purchase Orders Accepted
- Lead-time: 10-12 working days