36" Wide Opti-Rite® Self Adhesive Dry Erase Material
36" Wide Opti-Rite® Easy™ dry erase material. A slightly larger version of our 24" Opti-Rite® Easy™.
36" Opti-Rite® is a flexible, roll up dry erase material. It has an easy to use peel and stick backing for household use. 36" wide rolls. Much more user friendly sized roll to use around the house than our traditional 50" or 60" jumbo rolls.
Opti-Rite® Easy™ is a peel and stick dry erase material. It has a lighter adhesive backing that sticks to any smooth painted surface. Cut it with a simple pair of scissors to any shape you wish. Be as creative as you want. Use 36" Opti-Rite® Easy in your garage or home office, the playroom, the kitchen or in the kid's bedroom. Anywhere that a dry erase writing surface would be helpful.
Our 36" wide dry erase writing surface is one of the best erasing dry erase materials available. It will erase clean without ghosting for years to come with proper care.
The 3' wide self-adhesive dry erase material ships in a roll. It's sold by the foot. 4' is the smallest roll you can order. That is why there is already a number 4 in the Roll Length box. You can change that number to whatever you want up to 200'.
|OTL-EASY-60-36||36" Wide Dry Erase Decal
Sold by the Foot - 4' Minimum Order
36" Opti-Rite® Easy™ Features:
- Flexible dry erase writing surface.
- Recommended for household use.
- Removeable* adhesive
- Peel-n-Stick backing
- 36" Tall Rolls.
- Rolls available from 4' long up to 200' in length.
- Stocked and shipped from our Massachusetts warehouse
- Also available in a 24" width
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Ships rolled up in heavy duty shipping tubes.
- In Stock - normally ships in 2-3 working days.
- Easy to cut or trim with scissors or razor knife and straight edge.
- Clean with a soft cloth. We recommend Opti-Wipes Dry Erase Wiping Cloths
- Avoid pinching or kinking the materials. The crease mark could be permanent.
- Lead-Time refers to number of days to leave the factory.
- Opti-Rite® is a registered trademark of OptiMA Inc.
For best results the surface you're mounting to should be very smooth. The smoother the better. Any texture can telegraph through the material but it will not affect the writing surface at all. However, a heavy wall texture may adversely affect the adhesion of the product. For instance, this material is not recommended for installation on cinder block materials.
*Depending on the wall's surface conditions prior to install. Some paint may come off when Opti-Rite® Easy is removed. We suggest you test the product in an inconspicuous area before installing.