Dry Erase Speech / Thought Bubbles
Dry erase speech and thought bubbles. Another unique, American made dry erase decal product from our OptiMA Graphics division!
Colorful, fun and removable dry erase wall decals are great for kid's bedrooms, college dorm rooms and the office. Add some fun to your dry erase messages.
Easy to use and easy to apply, peel and stick dry erase wall decals come in a set of four speech & thought bubbles. So easy to use even a monkey can do it! Simply peel off the decal and stick on your wall. Use them to display your thought of the day, remind yourself of an important meeting or share a favorite quote for the day.
Our dry erase thought bubbles also look great on pictures or posters so use them in a photograph for whimsical profile pictures.
The bubbles themselves are between 8-11 inches tall and 11½-12½ inches wide. These are sold in sets of four including two "thought bubbles" and two "speech bubbles" and are available with borders that are all blue, all pink, all black or mixed colors.
The adhesive on the back will stick to any smooth non-porous surface and with our easy stick decal adhesive, it won't ruin your walls when you decide to take it down*.
*Depending on the wall surface and other conditions like fresh paint, some paint may come off when the product is removed. We suggest you test the product in an inconspicuous area before installing.
|GR-BUBBLE-M||Set of 4 Mixed Color Decals||UPS|
|GR-BUBBLE-B||Set of 4 Blue Color Decals||UPS|
|GR-BUBBLE-P||Set of 4 Pink Color Decals||UPS|
|GR-BUBBLE-K||Set of 4 Black Color Decals||UPS|
- Product Specifications:
- Set of 4 Stickers per Sheet
- Sizes: The individual decals are between 8" to 11" high x 11.5" to 12.5" wide
- Mixed Colors: 1 each Yellow, pink, green and blue
- Also available in all blue, pink or black
- Easy to use peel and stick adhesive application
- Two thought bubbles and two speech bubbles per set
- Adhesive sticks to any smooth, painted, non-porous surface
- Works with either a damp-erase or dry erase marker
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Normal lead-time is roughly 2-3 working days
- For Best Results:
- Note that Expo or Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Note that most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- We strongly recommend using a soft cloth, facial tissue or our Opti-Wipe™ micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- For best results use a quality dry erase markers.