Natural Cork Panels
Full-sized cork panels made up of 1/16" natural tan pebble cork laminated to 3/8" fiberboard backing.
Unfinished laminated corkboard panel sizes available up to 8' in length on the site and up to 12' through customer service. These are rough panels that are meant to be framed for use and installation. The edges may be rough and not really neat enough for wall installation without a frame.
On all panels, 4' x 6' or larger, an adhesive is recommended for installation. All panel sizes must ship by truck. There is a normal lead time of 2-3 working days for the panels to leave our factory which is located in Massachusetts.
Please note that all cork panels, cut or whole are considered a "custom" item and cannot be returned.
Because all of these cork panels are laminated onto a hardboard substrate they all have to ship by truck. You may want to look at our 1/4" thick Peel-n-Stick Cork sheets that ship rolled up by UPS.
|OWP-CORK-406||4' Tall x 6' W||Truck||38 lbs||$99.00|
|OWP-CORK-408||4' Tall x 8' W||Truck||51 lbs||$114.00|
- 1/16" Natural Pebble Cork Laminated onto 3/8" Fiberboard
- Panel Sizes: 4' x 6', 4' x 8'
- Larger and custom sizes available through customer service
- Panels can be cut in the field
- Edges may be rough so framing is recommended
- Items are considered a custom order and cannot be returned
- Usually ship in 2-3 working days
- Ship by Truck