Double Sided Baseball Coaching Boards
OptiMA's double sided baseball dry erase lap boards for T-ball, Little League, high school, college and professional baseball coaches alike.
Move up to the big leagues with these large 12" x 18" x 1/8" non-magnetic dry erase lapboards with two prints. One side has a baseball diamond image complete with player positions and a lineup section on the left side of the board. The other side is more of a close-up of the field only without the labels to help explain plays, etc. This gives coaches two boards in one and a great learning tool for the kids.
Both images are made with the OptiPrint method so the prints will last a lifetime and work great for as long as you own your board.
Our double sided coaching boards work extremely well with our Microfiber Dry Erase Cloths. Add one of our dry erase kits to your order and get the cleaning cloth and a set of 4 dry erase markers to go with it.
Tip: It is not recommended to clean these boards with anything containing ammonia which is found in most glass cleaners.
|GR-LB-DS-BaseB||12" Tall x 18" Wide Double Sided Lapboard||2-3 Business Days|
- Overall Size: 12" x 18"
- Double Sided with Dry Erase Writing Surface on both Sides
- Non-Magnetic - You can't use magnetic accessories
- Can be written on with Damp or Dry Erase Markers
- Easy to store and weighs about 1 pound
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Ships via UPS in 2-3 Business Days
- Other For Best Results:
- Note that Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- We strongly recommend using facial tissue or our Opti-Wipe™ washable micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- For best results use a quality dry erase marker and wipe each board clean after use.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and toluene which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov