Music Staff Kit with Clip-on Markers
We've put together a complete music staff lap board kit that includes our 9" x 12" double sided music staff lap boards, fine point dry erase markers and our Opti-Wipe™ wipers. The markers also come with optional peel-n-stick marker clips that you can choose to adhere directly onto the lap boards.
These are the same quality music staff lapboards that we sell individually. The lap boards are double sided. There is a music staff print covered by our exclusive dry erase writing surface on one side and a plain white dry erase writing surface on the reverse.
Katrina Journeaux, a verified customer said this about the music staff lap boards on on September 4, 2014; Five Stars! "Love these boards! Great quality that will hold up throughout the school year and beyond. GREAT for composing new music as well as teaching how to read/write music! I expect that in a year or two my kids will be able to write beautiful songs....and it will have all started with these boards!! Great product!"
The black fine tip dry erase marker is non-toxic and conforms to ASTM D-4236 regulations. We offer replacement markers if and when you need them. The black microfiber Opti-Wipes™ are 12" x 12" and imported from China while the lap boards are made and printed here in the U.S. as well as the fine tip markers.
School purchase orders gladly accepted.
|GR-LB-KIT-MS||Music Staff Kit for 12 Students
See Specifications for Details
- 12 Music Staff Lap boards - 9" x 12"
- Double sided. Print on one side & white on the reverse.
- Print is permanent and will not rub off.
- Rounded corners and bull nosed edges.
- 12 Fine tip black dry erase markers.
- Markers are non-toxic and conform to ASTM D-4236
- 12 Optional peel-n-stick marker clips can be adhered to each board
- 12 Black 12" x 12" Microfiber cleaning & polishing cloths
- Ships in one box via UPS.
- School purchase orders gladly accepted.
- Other Specifications:
- Microfiber wipers are made in China. Music Staff Lapboards and Markers are Made in the U.S.A.
- Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- We strongly recommend using facial tissue or our Opti-Wipe™ washable micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- For best results use a quality dry erase marker and wipe each board clean before storage
- School Purchase Orders Accepted
- Normal Lead-time 3-5 Business Days
- Ships from Shrewsbury, MA