Classroom Combination Bulletin Board and Whiteboard
A classic classroom dry erase board combination unit. In this simple combination series you have a magnetic writing surface to the right of a colored vinyl tack surface on the left side of the board.
You can select from twelve very popular vinyl colors. The tack surface on the 4' x 8' unit (MI-DL-408) is 2' wide while the writing surface is 6' wide. However the tack surface will be 4' wide on all of the other sizes through 4' x 16'. The tack surface is always on the left side of the units.
A matching aluminum H-Bar application easily and attractively joins the dry erase and tack surfaces together. The marker tray extends the full length of the entire unit.
Click on the icon at the top of the page for a better look at the vinyl colors available. Free samples are always available through customer service.
Custom configurations are available through customer service as well.
|Overall Product Size|
|MI-DL-408||-K2-Vinyl Color||-K5-Vinyl Color||-K8-Vinyl Color||4' x 8'|
|MI-DL-410||-K2-Vinyl Color||-K5-Vinyl Color||-K8-Vinyl Color||4' x 10'|
|MI-DL-412||-K2-Vinyl Color||-K5-Vinyl Color||-K8-Vinyl Color||4' x 12'|
|MI-DL-416||-K2-Vinyl Color||-K5-Vinyl Color||-K8-Vinyl Color||4' x 16'|
- Product Specifications:
- OptiMA DL Series
- Overall Sizes: 4' x 8', 4' x 10', 4' x 12' and 4' x 16'
- Units ship as single units - will they fit in the elevator, hallway, stairwell, etc.
- Three Writing Surface Options: Whiteboard, Black Chalk or Green Chalk
- Writing surface is made of porcelain steel, magnetic receptive
- Vinyl covered tack surfaces available in 12 colors
- 4' x 8' has a 4' x 6' writing surface to the right of a single 4' x 2' tack board
- 4' x 10' has 4' x 6' writing surface to the right of a single 4' x 4' tack board
- 4' x 12' has 4' x 8' writing surface to the right of a single 4' x 4' tack board
- 4' x 16' has 4' x 10' writing surface to the right of a single 4' x 4' tack board
- Tack surfaces and writing surfaces are separated by an aluminum H-Bar
- There is a full-length aluminum marker tray
- Architectural grade 1460 Series satin anodized aluminum trim
- Custom Made in the U.S.A.
- Normal lead-time is roughly 10-12 working days
- These units are custom made to your specifications and cannot be returned
- If color match is critical may we suggest ordering a free color sample before placing your order
- School purchase orders accepted