Roll Up Dry Erase Magnet Sheets
OptiMA's large, roll up dry erase magnetic sheets give you the opportunity to put a dry erase writing surface anywhere there is a flat steel surface. They work great on any existing worn out magnetic chalkboard or whiteboard too!
Extra large dry erase magnetic sheets are available in three sizes: 45.75" x 36", 45.75" x 44.75" and 45.75" x 68.5" and of course the sheet can be hung either vertical or horizontal and they can be rolled up for easy storage or transport.
The super strong, .020 mil thick magnetic stock sticks tight and secure to any smooth steel surface. The magnetic stock is covered with a bright white surface and then coated with our own exclusive clear dry erase writing surface. Every roll up dry erase magnet comes with one of our Opti-Wipe™ microfiber wipers, a black chisel tip dry erase marker and a magnetic marker clip.
Made in the U.S.A. with domestic and imported parts.
|GR-MDES-403||45.75" x 36"||UPS||9 lbs||$99.95|
|GR-MDES-404||45.75" x 45.25"||UPS||12 lbs||$119.95|
|GR-MDES-406||45.75" x 68.5"||UPS||15 lbs||$169.95|
- Product Specifications:
- White Magnetic Dry Erase Sheets
- Three Sizes: 45.75" x 36", 47.25" x 47.25" and 47.25" x 68.5"
- Heavy duty, .020 mil thick magnetic stock
- Rolls up for easy storage
- Comes with a Black 12" x 12" Micro-fiber wiper, black chisel tip marker and magnetic marker clip
- *Printed and Assembled in The U.S.A. with U.S. and imported components.
- Ships via UPS
- Normal lead-time is 3-5 business days
- Custom Sizes and Prints available through the Sales Department
- Other For Best Results:
- Please Note Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia.
- Most glass cleaners contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the writing surface.
- We strongly recommend using facial tissue or our Opti-Wipe™ washable micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- For best results use a quality dry erase marker and wipe each board clean after use.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and toluene which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov