Dry Erase Calendar Decal
Our own exclusive Opti-Rite® peel-n-stick dry erase calendar decals with a simulated wood frames. The three dimensional, simulation wood frames look so real you'll have to look twice. They arrive in a tube. You unroll it, peel off the backing and stick it to the wall.
Easy to install. Simple peel-n-stick print application goes up in a snap. You'll find that our exclusive dry erase writing surface is one of the best in the world!
Available in two wall sizes of 2' x 3' & 3' x 4' in your choice of graphic frame colors: oak, walnut & mahogany. Write with damp erase markers or dry erase markers.
Ghost gray lines in each day box allow you to list several activities. The weekend day boxes are also shaded. This is the perfect solution for offices, homes and schools!
Tip: It is not recommended to clean these boards with anything containing ammonia which is found in most glass cleaners.
|GR-C-V30F-203-W||2' x 3' Faux Walnut||UPS||3 lbs||$19.95|
|GR-C-V30F-203-O||2' x 3' Faux Oak||UPS||3 lbs||$19.95|
|GR-C-V30F-203-M||2' x 3' Faux Mahogany||UPS||3 lbs||$19.95|
|GR-C-V30F-304-W||3' x 4' Faux Walnut||UPS||4 lbs||$29.95|
|GR-C-V30F-304-O||3' x 4' Faux Oak||UPS||4 lbs||$29.95|
|GR-C-V30F-304-M||3' x 4' Faux Mahogany||UPS||4 lbs||$29.95|
- Product Specifications:
- Dry Erase 30 Day Calendar Wall Decals
- Sizes: 24" x 36" or Custom Sizes Available
- Fake Frame Colors: Oak, Walnut or Mahogany
- Ships by UPS in a heavy duty shipping tube
- Easy to use peel and stick adhesive application
- Adhesive sticks to any smooth, painted, non-porous surface
- Works with either a damp-erase or dry erase markers
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Normal lead-time is roughly 2-3 working days
- Can be customized. Contact customer service for assistance
- For Best Results:
- Expo or Bristle type erasers may damage the writing surface.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- Expo Board cleaners can be used to clean off old dry erase marks. A soft damp cloth will work as well
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Note that most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- We strongly recommend using a soft cloth, facial tissue or our Opti-Wipe™ micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- We highly recommend our black fine tip markers with storage clips
- For best results use a quality dry erase markers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and toluene which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov