Non-Magnetic Opti-Print™ Music Staff Boards
Finally you can have a quality music staff dry erase board without paying a small fortune for it. These OptiMA non-magnetic music dry erase boards have our exclusive Opti-Print™ dry erase writing surface. You won't find a better board at this price anywhere!
OptiMA Inc. is pleased to introduce our non-magnetic music staff dry erase boards. These are the only non-magnetic music staff boards available on the market and the music staff lines are guaranteed to be permanent.
Created with the exclusive Opti-Print method, these non-magnetic receptive music staff boards will erase cleanly and neatly every time for years of trouble free use. The only difference is that you can't use any magnets or magnetic accessories.
Five sets of permanent music lines. The lines are a bold 1/16" thick and spaced 1" apart. There is approximately 5" between each set of music staffs and there is about a 4" border at the top and bottom of the music staff boards.
|GR-MS-MA-404||4' Tall x 4' W||Truck||35 lbs||$199.95|
|GR-MS-MA-406||4' Tall x 6' W||Truck||45 lbs||$249.95|
|GR-MS-MA-408||4' Tall x 8' W||Truck||55 lbs||$299.95|
- Non-Magnetic Receptive - You can't use magnets
- Three popular sizes available: 4x4, 4x6 and 4x8
- Full length marker tray
- Satin Anodized aluminum trim
- Ships with installation hardware
- Ships by truck from factory in 3-5 working days
- School purchase orders gladly accepted.
- For Best Results:
- Note that Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- We strongly recommend using facial tissue or our Opti-Wipe™ washable micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- For best results use a quality dry erase marker and wipe each board clean after use.