Handheld Line Graph Whiteboards
OptiMA 9" x 12" & 12" x 18" double sided, handheld line graph boards with a printed graph on one side of the board and a white Melamine dry erase writing surface on the reverse side.
The grid pattern has bold axis lines with ghosted gray grid pattern with a slightly bolder line every 5 rows and every 5 columns.
These boards are great for teaching line graphs and bar charts. The boards are 1/8" thick and available in the standard 9" x 12" or in an extra large 12" x 18" board.
The boards have rounded bullnose edges for the comfort and safety of the user. Normal lead-time is about 3-5 working days to ship from the factory in Massachusetts. We accept school purchase orders.
Tip: It is not recommended to clean these boards with anything containing ammonia which is found in most glass cleaners.
|GR-LB-LGB-DS||9" x 12"||UPS||1 lbs||$3.95|
|GR-LB-LGB-LG||12" x 18"||UPS||1.25 lbs||$9.95|
- Select from one of two board sizes available
- 9" x 12" - Ships UPS | 15 Rows/20 Columns
- 12" x 18" - Ships UPS | 20 Rows/30 Columns
- Lines are spaced 1/2" apart both horizontally.
- Bold lines appear every 5 rows or columns.
- Print on one side / Plain white dry erase writing surface on the reverse side
- Print is covered with our exclusive clear dry erase writing surface
- Lead time: Approximately 3-5 business days.
- Ships from: Our factory in Massachusetts.
- Other Specifications:
- Medium density fiberboard material used is over 95% recycled materials
- Rounded corners for added safety
- Smooth Bull-nosed edges
- No Sharp Edges
- Printed with eco-solvent inks
- Printed surface will not peel off or flake
- Clear coating will not peel off without excessive effort
- With proper care, clear coating should last for years of use
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Rough Brown or White hand towels may scratch the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- We strongly recommend using facial tissue or our Opti-Wipe™ washable micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- For best results use a quality dry erase marker and wipe each board clean before storage
- School Purchase Orders Accepted