Large Double Sided Lap Boards with Music Staff and Keyboard
Large 12 x 18, double sided individual student lap boards with music staff lines and a piano keyboard imprint.
An excellent instructional tool. Teach how to read music and keyboard notes at the same time. Now you can write the actual musical notes on one set of staff lines and write the corresponding letter codes on the other set of lines. Add an additional instruction aid by labeling the keys on the keyboard to create the perfect visual teaching aid.
The lap boards are approximately 12" tall x 18" wide and a sturdy 1/8" thick so they will easily fit into the piano music stand. All of the corners are slightly rounded and the edges are smooth.
These units are Double Sided. One side has a permanent imprint of a keyboard and music staff lines. The music staff lines are 1/32" thick and they are spaced 3/8" apart. There is a 1/2" space at the top and bottom of the two music staff sets and there is 1" between the two sets. The white keys are 1" wide and 5.5" tall while the black keys are only 1/2" wide and 2.75" tall. The second side of the board is simply plain white.
Tip: It is not recommended to clean these boards with anything containing ammonia which is found in most glass cleaners.
|Item Code||Description||Shipping Method|
|GR-LB-Piano-LG||12" x 18" Keyboard Lap Boards||UPS|
- Other Specifications:
- Medium density fiberboard material used is over 95% recycled materials
- Rounded corners for added safety
- Smooth Bull-nosed edges
- No Sharp Edges
- Printed with eco-solvent inks
- Printed surface will not peel off or flake
- Clear coating will not peel off without excessive effort
- With proper care, clear coating should last for years of use
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Rough Brown or White hand towels may scratch the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- We strongly recommend using facial tissue or our Opti-Wipe™ washable micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- For best results use a quality dry erase marker and wipe each board clean before storage
- School Purchase Orders Accepted
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and toluene which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov