Opti-Rite® Ultra - 60 Inch Rolls
Our Best Opti-Rite ever... Opti-Rite® Ultra is completely redesigned to improve on the very best features of our most popular Opti-Rite products. A new premium self-adhesive whiteboard with improved writing surface and ultra-versatile new adhesive. Our new micro-sphere adhesive sticks stronger and releases better than ever before.
Micro-sphere adhesive is just what it sounds like... it has microscopic balls in it. These balls act to limit surface contact with your wall which when paired in a strong adhesive, creates a very versatile result. What we're left with is a strong stick which applies with ease but peels off with minimal force. This makes for a forgiving installation and removal without damaging your wall. Additionally the adhesive is water-based and acid-free to be even safer for your walls.
This material ships rolled and is sold by the linear foot and is a full 60 inches wide. Normally a large premium whiteboard ships in a big box in a freight truck; Opti-Rite ultra ships in 60" wide rolls up to 150 feet long... in a shipping tube. We believe the choice isn't just easy, it's ultra easy.
|ODT-Ultra-60-CUS||Custom Length Roll of 60" Opti-Rite® Ultra||UPS||2-3 Business Days|
Opti-Rite® Ultra is sold by the linear foot. When placing an order use the "Linear Feet" field to indicate desired number of linear feet. (Minimum order of 4 feet)
*Typical lead-time is up to 2-3 business days to leave the factory.
Opti-Rite® Ultra Features:
- Flexible dry erase writing surface.
- Re-positionable adhesive
- Water Based Micro-sphere adhesive
- Peel-n-Stick backing
- 60" Tall Rolls.
- Rolls available from 4' long up to 150' in length.
- Stocked and shipped from our Massachusetts warehouse
- Ships rolled up in heavy duty shipping tubes.
- In Stock - normally ships in 2-3 working days.
- Easy to cut or trim with scissors or razor knife and straight edge.
- Clean with a soft cloth. We recommend Opti-Wipes Dry Erase Wiping Cloths
- Avoid pinching or kinking the materials. The crease mark could be permanent.
- Lead-Time refers to number of days to leave the factory.
- Opti-Rite® is a Registered Trademark of OptiMA Inc.
For best results the surface you're mounting to should be very smooth. The smoother the better. Wall texture will telegraph through the material. It will not affect the writing surface at all but you will see the texture. A heavy wall texture may adversely affect the adhesion of the product. Please Note: Opti-Rite® Ultra works best on smooth, non-porous surfaces. It will adhere better to gloss paints than to matte finishes. All paint should be fully cured before installation, refer to paint manufacturer for cure times. Type and condition of paint or wall may have an affect on material's ability to peel off without causing cosmetic damages to wall.