Peel-n-Stick Magnetic Dry Erase Skins
Peel-n-stick dry erase skins with a bright white, porcelain on steel, magnetic receptive dry erase writing surface for resurfacing old, worn out dry erase boards or chalk boards.
The dry erase panels or skins are a full 24 gauge steel with a high temperature, furnace fused porcelain dry erase writing surface. There is a self adhesive backing and a clear protective coating on each panel. Make sure you remove the protective coating after installation and then wash the panel down with water and wipe dry.
There is a white powder coated cover bar available. They come with a peel and stick backing and they can be used on the seams of the white board panels. You can write on the white self-adhesive strips. The cover strips are sold by the linear foot in lengths up to 8' long.
Once the panel is firmly rolled into place, it cannot be removed.
|BR-208S-402||8 Square Feet or Less||UPS||28 lbs||$99.95|
|BR-208S-403||Up to 4' T x Up to 3' W||Truck||42 lbs||$134.95|
|BR-208S-404||Up to 4' T x Up to 4' W||Truck||56 lbs||$159.00|
|BR-208S-406||Up to 4' T x Up to 6' W||Truck||84 lbs||$229.00|
|BR-208S-408||Up to 4' T x Up to 8' W||Truck||112 lbs||$305.00|
|BR-208S-410||Up to 4' T x Up to 10' W||Truck||140 lbs||$373.00|
|BR-208S-412||Up to 4' T x Up to 12' W||Truck||168 lbs||$447.00|
|BR-208S-506||Up to 5' T x Up to 6' W||Truck||105 lbs||$411.00|
|BR-208S-508||Up to 5' T x Up to 8' W||Truck||140 lbs||$548.00|
|BR-208S-510||Up to 5' T x Up to 10' W||Truck||175 lbs||$685.00|
- For Best Results:
- Porcelain steel self-adhesive whiteboard skins
- High quality skins made from 24 gauge steel
- Magnetic receptive
- Self-adhesive with peel-and-stick backing
- Cut to a tolerance of approximately +/- 1/8"
- This is a super-strong permanent adhesive that is not meant to be removed once applied to any surface
- CAUTION: Self-stick adhesive is intended for resurfacing on an existing board surface and has not been tested for use on other materials.
- TAA Compliant
- Available in both 4' and 5' heights
- This is a custom item and cannot be returned
- Normal lead-time on the 4' tall panels is 10-12 working days
- Normal lead-time on the 5' tall panels is 18-20 working days
- Product ships from Texas
- 8 square foot size is limited to dimensions of 2' x 4'
- School Purchase orders accepted
IMPORTANT: When moving or positioning skins they must always be supported do not allow them to flex or kink. Custom cut panels are not returnable so please be sure to measure carefully. Remember, "measure twice, cut once".
How to Order: Using the drop down menu select the panel size closest to the custom size that you need. Next enter the exact size of the panel you need in the box labeled "Enter Your Actual Custom Panel Size Here".
Example: You need a variety of skins, three of which are 46.5" Tall x 70" Wide. Using the drop down menu "Choose Size" scroll through and select Up to 4' Tall x Up to 6' Wide. Next in the box labeled "Enter Your Actual Custom Panel Size Here" type in 46.5" x 70" and enter 3 into the "Quantity" box. Now click on the "Add to Cart" button. Continue shopping and repeat the same steps for your next size.
Sold by the linear foot Up to 8' lengths.
Weighted application tool for applying peel-n-stick dry erase panels.
See how easy it can be to measure for and install our peel-n-stick dry erase skins over your existing boards.