Opti-Rite® 4 Ghost Grid
Opti-Rite® 4 features a subtle light white grid pattern that is approximately 2" x 2" or more accurately 5 cm x 5 cm.
The subtle grid pattern assists the user in presentations, but remains almost invisible to the audience. This flexible top film makes dry erase writing easy to read and easy to erase.
Opti-Rite® 4 Grid is ideal for offices, conference rooms, training facilities, educational facilities, engineering departments, programming and marketing departments, scheduling boards and graphic design environments. It is also an excellent tool for those of us who can't write in a straight line!
Professional installation is recommended for best results and an adhesive is required. We recommend Opti-Rite® Adhesive which is sold separately. Due to the alignment of the grid pattern, full wall installations are not recommended.
|ORG-JRG-006||4' x 6' Roll||UPS||7 lbs||$184.00|
|ORG-JRG-012||4' x 12' Roll||UPS||12 lbs||$369.00|
|ORG-JRG-025||4' x 25' Roll||UPS||21 lbs||$743.00|
|ORG-JRG-050||4' x 50' Roll||UPS||40 lbs||$1,486.00|
|ORG-JRG-100||4' x 100' Roll||UPS||76 lbs||$2,876.00|
- Product Features:
- Non-Magnetic Receptive
- Medium gloss dry erase writing surface
- Grid is approximately 2" x 2". Measured as 5 cm. x 5 cm
- Material is 26 mils thick on average.
- Scrim backing for maximum durability and performance.
- Installs like most commercial heavy vinyl wall coverings.
- Opti-Rite® Adhesive is Recommended
- Opti-Rite® Acrylic Primer is recommended
- Due to difficulty with alignment of the grid lines, full wall installations are not recommended.
Opti-Rite® is a Registered Trademark of OptiMA, Inc.
*Professional installation by a qualified wall paper installer is recommended for this product.