Unframed Burlap Fabric Panels
Replacement fabric covered bulletin board panels. These are the same "guts" or materials found in our aluminum and oak framed burlap fabric bulletin boards but they don't have any frames. The edges are rough and you will have to have these units custom framed before you will be able to hang them or use them. They are not meant to be used as a finished product.
All sizes must ship by truck due to their large size. The lead-time is roughly 12-15 working days to leave the factory.
These are replacement bulletin board panels and they are not meant to be hung without frames! They must be framed in order to finish off the edges and allow for wall installation. If you are looking for a "frameless" bulletin board then you're really looking for what is called a wrapped edge bulletin board.
|Item Code||Panel Size||Lead-Time|
|MI-UB-404||4' x 4'||10-12 Working Days|
|MI-UB-406||4' x 6'||10-12 Working Days|
|MI-UB-408||4' x 8'||10-12 Working Days|
|MI-UB-410||4' x 10'||10-12 Working Days|
|MI-UB-412||4' x 12'||10-12 Working Days|
- Burlap Covered Replacement Panels
- No Frame meant to be framed by customer
- Burlap weave fabric covering 1/2" fiberboard
- No installation or hanging hardware
- Matching fabric covered H-Bars available
- 8 Fabric colors to choose from
- If color match is critical, OptiMA recommends that you request a free fabric sample before ordering
- Units are considered custom
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Usually ship from factory in OH in 10-12 working days
- All sizes Ship by Truck
Used when putting 2 or more burlap boards together before you frame them. You can order 4', 6' or 8' sections. Custom lengths can be ordered through Customer Service at 866-366-1500.