Double Sided XY Grid Lapboard Kit
We've put together the perfect lapboard classroom kit for your Math class. Now you can make Cartesian XY graphs interactive and fun.
Your complete XY Grid classroom kit comes with a dozen of our most popular 9" x 12" double sided lap boards along with twelve assorted color chisel tip dry erase markers in black, blue, green and red and a mixed dozen of our exclusive Microfiber dry erase wiping cloths in blue, green, yellow and even pink. Everything your class needs to understand Cartesian Graphs
Double Sided Lap Boards: One side is printed with an X/Y Axis and light grid pattern and the opposite side is plain white.
Tip: It is not recommended to clean these boards with anything containing ammonia which is found in most glass cleaners.
|Model #||Description (Height x Width)||Shipping
|GR-LB-XYGrid-K||12 Each XY Grid Boards, Wipers and Markers||UPS||8 lbs.|
- Kit Features:
- Kit Includes:
- 12 Double Sided Lap Boards
- 12 Opti-Wipe™ Microfiber wipers
- 12 Chisel Tip Dry Erase Markers
- Actual Board Size: 8 15/16" x 11 13/16"
- Double Sided: Print on 1 Side / Plain White on Reverse
- Both Sides are Dry Erase
- Gray Grid is Roughly 3/4" x 3/4" and 1/8" thick.
- X and Y Grid is a bold black line 1/8" thick.
- 10 Blocks High x 14 Blocks Wide; 140 Blocks Total
- Each Quadrant has 35 Blocks, 5 Blocks High x 7 Blocks Wide
- Other Specifications:
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- We strongly recommend using facial tissue or our Opti-Wipe™ washable micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- For best results use a quality dry erase marker and wipe each board clean before storage
- School Purchase Orders Accepted
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and toluene which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov