Large 12" x 18" Double Sided Lap Boards
OptiMA's! double sided music lap boards with guitar frets and music staff lines.
The perfect tool for helping someone learn how to play the guitar, the frets and read music all at the same time. The boards are approximately 12" high x 18" wide, printed on one side and plain white on the other.
The music staff lines are .03" thick. There is about 1/2" between each line and there is .9" between each set. There is about 1" space at the top and bottom of the boards.
The printed side is covered with our exclusive clear dry erase writing surface so they print is fully protected and won't rub off. The board has an excellent dry erase writing surface.
Each board is sold individually. School purchase orders gladly accepted.
Tip: It is not recommended to clean these boards with anything containing ammonia which is found in most glass cleaners.
|Item Code||Description||Shipping Method|
|GR-LB-Guitar-LG||12" x 18" Guitar Lap Boards||UPS|
- Other Specifications:
- Medium density fiberboard material used is over 95% recycled materials
- Rounded corners for added safety
- Smooth Bull-nosed edges
- No Sharp Edges
- Printed with eco-solvent inks
- Printed surface will not peel off or flake
- Clear coating will not peel off without excessive effort
- With proper care, clear coating should last for years of use
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Rough Brown or White hand towels may scratch the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- We strongly recommend using facial tissue or our Opti-Wipe™ washable micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- For best results use a quality dry erase marker and wipe each board clean before storage
- School Purchase Orders Accepted