Economy Two Month Dry Erase Calendar
Economical non-magnetic two month calendars with a dry erase writing surface from OptiMA. How many times has a one month calendar just not been enough space or you enter everything at the start of the month but appointments spring up for the beginning or middle of the next month. These two month units allow you the flexibility that you need.
This 2 month calendar has the same exclusive dry erase writing surface as our more expensive magnetic calendars and every other OptiMA Graphic custom printed board. This exclusive dry erase surface is what puts these boards worlds above the competition. You'll find that they erase clean every time and that when you erase them there is no ghost image left behind. The calendar prints are crisp and clean and they're permanent and will never rub off.
The only difference that makes us call these boards economical vs. our more expensive units is that these calendars will not accept a magnet! If you don't need to use any magnetic accessories with your calendar then why pay for it?
Tip: It is not recommended to clean these boards with anything containing ammonia which is found in most glass cleaners.
|Model Number||Board Size
(Height x Width)
|GR-C-MA60-203||24" x 36" Non-Magnetic||UPS||8 lbs.|
|GR-C-MA60-304||32" x 45.5" Non-Magnetic||UPS*||12 lbs.|
|GR-C-MA60-406||4' x 6' Non-Magnetic||Truck||45 lbs.|
|GR-C-MA60-408||4' x 8' Non-Magnetic||Truck||55 lbs.|
*Ships UPS - Dimensional Weights Apply
- Non-Magnetic Two Month Calendar
- Accepts damp or dry erase markers.
- Non-magnetic receptive - can't use magnetic accessories.
- Four Board Sizes; 24" x 36", 32" x 45.5", 4' x 6' and 4' x 8'
- Aluminum trim with full-length marker tray.
- Ships with installation hardware.
- Each day box is lined with gray horizontal lines.
- Ships in about 3-5 working days.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- For Best Results
- Note that Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- We strongly recommend using a soft cloth or our Opti-Wipe™ washable micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- Use only high quality dry erase or damp erase markers.