4 x 4 Dry Erase Line Graph Board
The large 4' x 4' dry erase line graph boards are an interesting alternative to the popular XY axis grid boards because you get a blow up of only one quadrant vs. a print of all four quadrants. There is a bold axis line on the left that intersects with another axis line that crosses the bottom. There is a 1" x 1" grid where every fifth line is a little darker or bolder to make your graph easier to follow and plot or read.
The 1" x 1" grid gives you a total of 40 rows and 40 columns in total. The print is covered in our exclusive clear dry erase writing surface so it's protected for the life of the board which under proper care will last for years to come.
You have the option of a magnetic or a non-magnetic version. The magnetic version is a little more expensive but it gives you the option of using magnetic accessories with your line graph.
Both versions are made in the U.S.A. and we gladly accept school purchase orders. We can also modify any print to your specifications for a small artwork fee.
|Model Number||Board Size
(Height x Width)
|GR-LGB-404MA||4' x 4' Non-Magnetic||Truck||35 lbs.|
|GR-LGB-404HB||4' x 4' Magnetic||Truck||41 lbs.|
- Product Features:
- Overall Board Size: 4' x 4'
- Available in Magnetic or Non-Magnetic Format
- Magnetic means you can use magnets and magnetic accessories
- Heavy duty aluminum trim
- Full-length, deep aluminum marker tray
- 1" Grid - 40 Rows & 40 Columns
- Every 5th line is a little darker
- Axis lines are bold black lines
- Print is protected by clear dry erase writing surface
- Non-Magnetic Unit weighs 35 lbs.
- Magnetic Unit weighs 41 lbs.
- Standard installation hardware included
- Both versions ship by Truck due to size
- Normal Lead-time is 3-5 business days to ship
- Made in Shrewsbury, MA U.S.A.
- Other For Best Results:
- Note that Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- We strongly recommend using facial tissue or our Opti-Wipe™ washable micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- For best results use a quality dry erase marker and wipe each board clean after use.