Great White™ Magnetic Music Staff Whiteboards
Great White™ porcelain steel, magnetic receptive music staff whiteboards with music staff lines permanently fused into the board. Great White music staff boards may be one the finest magnetic boards that you will ever use. Fused means that the lines are "baked" into the writing surface during the manufacturing process. These lines will never scratch off or fade out like cheaper painted lines or vinyl tape staff lines. The heavy duty aluminum trim and full-length marker trays match our line of porcelain steel,Great White™ magnetic whiteboards.
Each board is manufactured and assembled in our own factory in Shrewsbury, MA and the writing surface carries a 50 year warranty. In addition, because the dry erase writing surface is made with a smooth porcelain over steel, this allows you to use magnets and magnetic accessories with your board.
Custom sizes of 4' x 12' and 4' x 16' can be ordered through customer service. Music staff stock materials or panels only come in single sheets in lengths up to 10' so in order for us to create the 4' x 12' or 16' music staff boards we butt two smaller panels up tightly on one substrate or back panel to create the length needed. The 12' or 16' boards will still ship as a single unit so you need to make sure that they can fit into your buildings, down the hallways and into the classroom. We recommend that you purchase two smaller 4' x 6' or 8' units and mount them side by side instead. Individual panels will give you more flexibility, they are lighter to handle and easier to transport and install.
Stock sizes of 4' x 4', 4' x 6' and 4' x 8' are all quick ship models and leave our factory in 2 or 3 business days. The other sizes all leave the factory in about 5 to 7 working days.
*50 year manufacturer's warranty on porcelain steel writing surface.
(Height x Width)
|GR-GWMS-404||4' x 4'||Truck||60 lbs.|
|GR-GWMS-406||4' x 6'||Truck||90 lbs.|
|GR-GWMS-408||4' x 8'||Truck||120 lbs.|
|GR-GWMS-410||4' x 10'||Truck||150 lbs.|
*Custom 4' x 12' and 4' x 16' are available through special order through customer service.
- Writing Surface: Porcelain enamel on steel. Magnetic Receptive
- Frame Material: Satin anodized aluminum.
- Tray: Yes - Full-length, 2 3/4" deep, satin anodized aluminum.
- Frame Face: 1 Inch.
- Includes Installation hardware.
- Warranty: 50 Years Writing Surface.
- Stock Sizes: 4' x 4', 4' x 6', 4' x 8' and 4' x 10'
- Custom Sizes: 4' x 12' and 4' x 16' - contact customer service
- Purchase Orders: School purchase orders gladly accepted.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Great White™ is a Trademark of OptiMA Inc.
- There are 5 sets of music lines.
- The lines are bold 1/16" thick and spaced 1" apart.
- There is 5" between each set of music staffs.
- The lines are fused into the porcelain writing surface and will never come off.
- 4" border at the top and bottom of the board.
- Units must be fully inspected upon arrival. Mark any damages on the bill of lading before signing.
- Custom sizes of 4' x 12' and 4' x 16' cannot be returned