Faux Framed Dry Erase Wall Decals
Opti-Print™ peel-n-stick dry erase wall decals with simulated wood frame prints. Why pay the big expense of a wood framed dry erase board when you can simply stick one to the wall?
You won't believe how real the printed wood frames look on these Opti-Print™ faux wood framed dry erase wall decals. Prints are available in either 2'x3' or 3'x4' sizes and in your choice of 3 frame colors: oak, walnut or mahogany.
Installation is really easy. Wipe down the wall or hard surface to remove any dust or debris then remove the backing material off the print. Now apply the print evenly to the wall. You end up with what looks like a wood framed dry erase board on your wall and you're going to love the writing surface.
Our Opti-Rite® dry erase writing surface is maybe the best dry erase writing surface in the world! You'll be amazed at how easily and cleanly it erases every time you use it. Your faux framed dry erase decal will stick to any smooth non-porous indoor surface and will last for years to come.
Ships rolled in a tube by UPS and leaves the factory normally in about 2-3 working days. Order today!
|GR-ROP-203-M||24" x 36" Decal Print||Mahogany||UPS|
|GR-ROP-203-O||24" x 36" Decal Print||Oak||UPS|
|GR-ROP-203-W||24" x 36" Decal Print||Walnut||UPS|
|GR-ROP-304-M||36" x 48" Decal Print||Mahogany||UPS|
|GR-ROP-304-O||36" x 48" Decal Print||Oak||UPS|
|GR-ROP-304-W||36" x 48" Decal Print||Walnut||UPS|
- Product Specifications:
- Dry Erase Wall Decals
- Sizes: Select from 24" x 36" or 36" x 48"
- Fake Frame Colors: Oak, Walnut or Mahogany
- Ships by UPS in a heavy duty shipping tube
- Easy to use peel and stick adhesive application
- Adhesive sticks to any smooth, painted, non-porous surface
- Works with either a damp-erase or dry erase markers
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Normal lead-time is roughly 2-3 working days
- Can be customized with company logos etc. Contact customer service for assistance
- For Best Results:
- Expo or Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- Expo Board cleaners can be used to clean off old dry erase marks. A soft damp cloth will work as well
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Note that most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- We strongly recommend using a soft cloth, facial tissue or our Opti-Wipe™ micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- We highly recommend our black fine tip markers with storage clips
- For best results use a quality dry erase markers.
Black Damp Erase Marker with Storage Clip Options