Economy Enclosed Bulletin Board
Economical enclosed bulletin boards. These enclosed bulletin boards come with a unique, removable, locking cover that easily lifts off in one piece to give you access to the tack surface below.
An economical, and easy to use bulletin board cabinet for your lobby, foyer, hallway, or any other common walkway.
Simply mount the bulletin board on to the wall with included hardware, then attach the cover to the board frame and lock the cover in place. The removable and locking cover is trimmed in 1/2" satin anodized aluminum to give the unit a maximum viewing area. The cover has a durable .13" Plexiglas face.
Internal depth is 1" while the overall depth of the unit is 2" deep. You can select from two different tack surfaces. Select a natural cork or Rubber-Tak® tack surface.
|Item Code||Description||Tack Surface||Ship Via|
|BR-94C-AA-01||24" High x 18" Wide||Natural Cork||UPS|
|BR-94C-AA-96||24" High x 18" Wide||Black Rubber-Tak®||UPS|
|BR-94C-AB-01||36" High x 24" Wide||Natural Cork||UPS|
|BR-94C-AB-96||36" High x 24" Wide||Black Rubber-Tak®||UPS|
|BR-94C-AC-01||36" High x 48" Wide||Natural Cork||UPS*|
|BR-94C-AC-96||36" High x 48" Wide||Black Rubber-Tak®||UPS*|
- Removable and Locking Cover
- Available in 3 Sizes
- Tackable panel available in natural cork or Rubber-Tak®
- Trimmed in 1/2" satin anodized aluminum for maximum viewing area
- .13" Plexiglass Face
- Cover easily lifts off in one piece to give you access to the tackable surface
- Internal depth is 1"
- Overall depth is 2"
- Lead-time: Normally ships in about 10 working days
- Made in the U.S.A. of imported and domestic components