MyWhiteBoards will accept any item back for full credit or refund provided the following conditions are met:
- Item(s) must be in unused and resalable condition.
- Item(s) must be in original packaging.
- Return Merchandise Number (RMA) must be obtained from customer service and written on outside of returning package(s)
- Return initiated within 10 business days of receipt of item(s)
- Items considered custom may not be returned*
Steps to return item:
- Call customer service at 1-866-366-1500
- Get RMA number from customer service.
- Ship package as instructed by customer service.
- Once items have been received and found to be in proper condition a refund or credit will be issued.
If your return does not meet the conditions listed above please still contact us at 1-866-366-1500 and we will see what options may be available.
The Fine Print:
*Custom items may include anything custom sized, custom printed, special ordered, this may include some items that are made to order which may otherwise appear to be stock items.
Examples of custom units: Custom length Opti-Rite material, 5', 6' tall, 8' tall boards, full height walls, horizontal slider units, enclosed bulletin boards or letter boards with custom fabric backgrounds, fabric bulletin boards and many other items. It is best to check with customer service prior to ordering if your item is considered a custom unit. We will always provide fabric samples, etc. free of charge so that you know exactly what you are receiving prior to ordering.
Customer is responsible for all freight charges. This includes both inbound to your location and outbound back to the manufacturer. The items must be shipped back to the manufacturer Freight Prepaid by the customer. No Freight Collect Shipments will be accepted and the shipments must be insured for the full value of the board. Customer service will provide you with the proper address.
Once the items are received, inspected and found to be in good order, a check will be issued or original credit card will be credited for the amount of the returned items. It is normal to have credits take several days to appear in your account.