Horizontal Sliding Dry Erase Boards
Horizontal sliding dry erase boards allow you to double or even triple the amount of writing space you have without using more wall space to do it. Create the perfect whiteboard for your space limitations but having multiple panels that slide over each other, one in front of the other. Horizontal sliding dry erase boards can be used for a number of purposes in classrooms and more. Since the panels slide one over the other you can have things like today's quiz or test written on the back panel and keep it hidden until you're ready for it, then slide the obstructive whiteboard out of the way to reveal the writing surface below.
You can also use the boards in progression to express an idea or longer equation that might come into play. The multi-panels can be used to keep something up on the board for a period of time. Use one of the buried panels for those "do not erase" scenarios or when you're not finished with a particular idea or concept. This allows you to continue with your thought or idea while the next class or user has the ability to have access to a clean whiteboard panel.
Each unit has a full-sized, full-length back panel so you get all of that writing space plus the writing space on the sliding panels which can be as little as one up to three panels on one board. The writing surface is our best quality porcelain steel magnetic dry erase material. An optional green or black chalkboard writing surface is also available through customer service.
The back panel will ship separately from the slider panels to help with the weight but please note that these are extremely heavy units so please plan for delivery accordingly. We have found that lift gate trucks really are of no use for units 10' in length or longer.
School purchase orders gladly accepted. Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipments as these units are custom made to order. Made in the U.S.A.
Custom order open back units used to cover storage areas or electronic type boards. Call for Details.
|Size: 4' Tall x 8' Wide|
|MI-HS-408-11||1 Slider / 1 Track||Truck||224 lbs||$1,556.00|
|MI-HS-408-22||2 Sliders / 2 Tracks||Truck||288 lbs||$1,947.00|
|MI-HS-408-33||3 Sliders / 3 Tracks||Truck||352 lbs||$2,514.00|
|Size: 4' Tall x 10' Wide|
|MI-HS-410-11||1 Slider / 1 Track||Truck||280 lbs||$1,797.00|
|MI-HS-410-22||2 Sliders / 2 Tracks||Truck||360 lbs||$2,235.00|
|MI-HS-410-33||3 Sliders / 3 Tracks||Truck||440 lbs||$3,166.00|
|Size: 4' Tall x 12' Wide|
|MI-HS-412-11||1 Slider / 1 Track||Truck||336 lbs||$2,012.00|
|MI-HS-412-22||2 Sliders / 2 Tracks||Truck||432 lbs||$2,496.00|
|MI-HS-412-33||3 Sliders / 3 Tracks||Truck||528 lbs||$3,461.00|
|Size: 4' Tall x 16' Wide|
|MI-HS-416-11||1 Slider / 1 Track||Truck||448 lbs||$2,417.00|
|MI-HS-416-22||2 Sliders / 2 Tracks||Truck||576 lbs||$2,981.00|
|MI-HS-416-33||3 Sliders / 3 Tracks||Truck||704 lbs||$4,102.00|
- Product Specifications:
- Wall Mounted Horizontal Sliding Whiteboards
- Stock sizes: 4 Sizes Available
- Larger sizes available - contact customer service
- Full sized fixed back panel
- Fixed rear panel has a porcelain steel writing surface on 1/2" particle board with a .005 backing material
- Available with one, two or three sliding panels - one panel per track
- Porcelain steel, magnetic dry erase writing surface
- Magnetic chalkboard writing surface available through customer service
- Sliding panels are porcelain steel writing surface on 1/2" foam core with galvanized backing
- Factory mounted nylon rollers on the top of each panel
- Factory mounted rubber bumpers on the sides of each panel
- Factory mounted 2" cork map rail at the top of the unit
- Full-length shelf type marker tray
- Hardware: Full-length angle brackets on both top and bottom of the unit support the unit to the wall.
- Normal lead-time is 4-6 weeks
- Units are shipped unassembled
- Sliding panels are shipped separately from the unit
- Back panels are shipped in a separate crate
- Please be aware of size and weight factors when ordering and planning receipt of these units
- Lift gate trucks are no assistance on boards over 10' in length.
- This is a custom unit - no returns accepted
- Made in the U.S.A.