Non-Magnetic One Month Dry Erase Calendar
Non-magnetic one month dry erase calendar from OptiMA are made in four very popular sizes of 2x3, 3x4, 4x6 and 4x8. Custom prints and sizes are available through customer service.
These more economical calendars are non-magnetic meaning that you won't be able to use any magnetic accessories but you won't find a board that erases as well or has a better writing surface. These boards outperform any other calendar on the market. OptiMA calendars erase clean every time and they're all made in the U.S.A. Find the right one month dry erase calendar that suits your needs here.
Tip: It is not recommended to clean these boards with anything containing ammonia which is found in most glass cleaners.
|Model Number||Board Size
(Height x Width)
|GR-C-MA30-203||2' x 3' Non-Magnetic||UPS||8 lbs.|
|GR-C-MA30-304||32" x 45½" Non-Magnetic||UPS*||12 lbs.|
|GR-C-MA30-406||4' x 6' Non-Magnetic||Truck||45 lbs.|
|GR-C-MA30-408||4' x 8' Non-Magnetic||Truck||55 lbs.|
* Ships UPS -Dimensional Weights Apply
- Non-Magnetic One Month Calendar
- Accepts either damp or dry erase markers.
- Non-magnetic receptive - can't use magnetic accessories.
- Aluminum trim with full-length marker tray.
- Ships with installation hardware.
- Each day box is lined with gray horizontal lines .5" apart.
- Ships in about 3-5 working days.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- For Best Results
- Note that Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- We strongly recommend using a soft cloth or our Opti-Wipe™ washable micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- Use only high quality dry erase or damp erase markers.