Signature Series™ 5' x 8' Horizontal Lined Dry Erase Board
OptiMA's new Signature Series™ 5' x 8' horizontal lined dry erase boards. Our exclusive magnetic receptive 5' tall dry erase boards with your choice of 1" or 2" spaced horizontal lines.
You also have the choice of solid white or variegated rows. Variegated means that every other line is shaded making it easier to follow the lines or rows across.
Each 5' x 8' horizontal lined dry erase board is magnetic receptive meaning you can use all kinds of magnetic accessories with your board and you won't find a better dry erase writing surface anywhere. In addition you might want to consider our vinyl chart tape. It will allow you to quickly create whatever sized columns you want on your board.
The 5' tall x 8' wide magnetic dry erase boards with horizontal lines are part of the OtpiMA Great White Signature Series™ line of whiteboards.
|Item Code||Board Size / Description||Row
|GR-HB508-HL-1||5' x 8' Solid White Rows||1" Tall||79 lbs.|
|GR-HB508-HL-1V||5' x 8' Variegated Rows||1" Tall||79 lbs.|
|GR-HB508-HL-2||5' x 8' Solid White Rows||2" Tall||79 lbs.|
|GR-HB508-HL-2V||5' x 8' Variegated Rows||2" Tall||79 lbs.|
*Must ship by Truck due to the size of the package.
- Product Specifications:
- 5' x 8' Horizontal Lined Boards
- Available with either 1" or 2" tall rows
- Solid white rows or variegated rows
- Variegated means that every other row is slightly shaded
- Magnetic receptive dry erase writing surface
- Heavy duty satin anodized aluminum trim
- Full length aluminum marker tray
- Overall thickness 1/2"
- Writing surface can accommodate either damp erase or dry erase markers
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Normal lead-time is roughly 3-5 working days
- Can be customized by contacting customer service
- For Best Results:
- Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards
- Expo Board cleaners can be used to clean off old dry erase marks. A soft damp cloth will work as well
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Note that most glass cleaner contain ammonia
- We strongly recommend using a soft cloth, facial tissue or our Opti-Wipe™ micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- For best results always use a quality dry erase marker
Pull-down privacy and projection screen. Keep sensitive information private!