Dorm Room Peel-n-Stick Dry Erase Kits
OptiMA College Board™ dorm room dry erase kits are easy to install, easy to use and most importantly, easy to remove. The removable peel-and-stick adhesive on the back of the dry erase writing surface is designed to remove safely from dorm room walls, bedrooms, playrooms and offices alike.
College Boards™ are an OptiMA exclusive. They are a simple dry erase kit with an awesome peel-and-stick dry erase sheet that adheres securely to any smooth, dry, painted surface and removes just as easily. It won't ruin your wall or leave behind any messy residue. The truly awesome dry erase writing surface erases cleanly and resists ghosting even when you leave the dry erase on the materials for a long period of time.*
The kits include the Opti-Rite® dry erase writing surface, your choice of a pink or a blue Opti-Wipe™ microfiber dry erase cleaning cloth and a set of four assorted color chisel tip dry erase markers.
Helpful Hint: If you find that the dry erase marker is sticking on the surface simply dampen the Opti-Wipe™ with a little water and wipe your board clean.
Opti-Rite® College Boards™ do not stick to unpainted or painted cinder block or other rough surfaces.
*Depending on the surface and other conditions like fresh paint, some paint may come off when Opti-Rite® Easy is removed. We suggest you test the product in an inconspicuous area before installing.
|GR-CB-23P||2x3 Dorm Room Dry Erase Kit - Pink||UPS||5 lbs||$24.95|
|GR-CB-23B||2x3 Dorm Room Dry Erase Kit - Blue||UPS||5 lbs||$24.95|
|GR-CB-34P||3x4 Dorm Room Dry Erase Kit - Pink||UPS||5 lbs||$34.95|
|GR-CB-34B||3x4 Dorm Room Dry Erase Kit - Blue||UPS||5 lbs||$34.95|
- Two Sheet Sizes Available: 2' x 3' and 3' x 4'
- Select a Pink or a Blue Wiper
- Each kit contains a dry erase sheet, a microfiber wiper and polishing cloth and a set of 4 dry erase markers
- Simple peel-and-stick backing
- Writes with damp erase or dry erase markers
- Dry Erase Material and Markers - Made in the U.S.A.
- Microfiber wipers - Made in China
- Sticks to any "smooth" surface
- Will Not stick well to cinder block walls