Self Adhesive Colored Cork Panels
Our easy to use self adhesive colored cork panels come in a variety of colors. The unique peel-n-stick backing allows for easy installation and a true, strong adhesion to most smooth, clean and dry surfaces.
Peel-n-stick panels cost about 15% more than colored cork materials sold by the linear foot but you don't have to deal with messy glues, trowels and other things. You get a consistent, even layer of adhesive that is much easier to work with.
Now you can easily turn any existing smooth surface into a colorful tack surface or resurface an old tack board with our colored, pre-cut cork panels available in five popular sizes.
Unlike natural tan cork, this burlap backed 1/4" material won't split or crack over time. The cork skin is impregnated with a vinyl binder and it's tinted so you can add a colorful accent to any room. Easy installation with the peel-n-stick backing and you can cut the material with razor knives to fit any configuration.
|Stock Number||Panel Size||Weight|
|BR-3250J-404||4' x 4'||16 lbs.|
|BR-3250J-406||4' x 6'||24 lbs.|
|BR-3250J-408||4' x 8'||32 lbs.|
|BR-3250J-410||4' x 10'||40 lbs.|
|BR-3250J-412||4' x 12'||48 lbs.|
|BR-545||Application Tool||4 lbs.|
*UPS Dimensional Shipping Weights Apply
- Installation Instructions:
- Measure the mounting surface accurately.
- Thoroughly clean the old surface to ensure proper adhesion.
- Test fit skins before applying to ensure a proper fit.
- Peel away protective backing. Align skin, then apply.
- Apply pressure with a roller over the entire surface to remove any trapped air and secure the skin.
- Overall Thickness: 1/4"
- Pre-cut panel sizes: 4' x 4', 4' x 6', 4' x 8', 4' x 10' and 4' x 12'
- Available in 6 colors
- Adhesive: Pre-applied peel and stick backing
- Ships: Via UPS - but it may be more cost advantageous to ship larger orders by Truck
- Ships from TX in about 10-12 working days
- Considered a Custom Order
- If color match is critical OptiMA recommends getting a sample swatch before ordering
Weighted application tool for applying peel-n-stick dry erase panels.