Peel-N-Stick Cork Panels
Peel and Stick cork panels with an easy to use peel and stick adhesive. Replacing worn out cork boards or making new ones doesn't get any easier than this.
Our peel and stick cork panels or skins are precut to size. The cork panel is made from 1/4" thick 100% natural finely grained natural tan cork with an self adhesive backing which makes them easy to handle and easy to install.
Why bother with paste and messy glues? Use our self adhesive peel and stick cork panels instead. They are so much easier to cut and install. In addition you can ship full panels up to 4' x 12' by UPS saving even more money.
|BR-308J-404||4' Tall x 4' W||UPS||11 lbs||$85.00|
|BR-308J-406||4' Tall x 6' W||UPS||15 lbs||$127.00|
|BR-308J-408||4' Tall x 8' W||UPS||17 lbs||$170.00|
|BR-308J-410||4' Tall x 10' W||UPS||19 lbs||$212.00|
|BR-308J-412||4' Tall x 12' W||UPS||21 lbs||$255.00|
- Panel Sizes 4' x 4' up to 4' x 12'
- Can ship UPS
- Easily replace or renew any surface with Natural Cork Skins
- Self-adhesive skins apply easily to any board or smooth wall surface, creating a new tack surface
- Natural 1/4" thick cork surface is eco-friendly and makes an excellent tack surface
- Provides shock and sound absorbency
- 10 year guarantee. Made in the USA
- Panel 4x5 and smaller ship in a 49" x 4" x 4" cylinder
- Panels 4x6 and larger we use a box 51.5" x 15.5" x 15.5"
- Lead-Time: Ships from the factory in about 10 working days
- Ships from: TX
Weighted application tool for applying peel-n-stick dry erase panels.