Magnetic 5' Tall Custom Printed Whiteboards
All new 5 foot tall custom printed dry erase boards. Our line of OptiPrint™ custom printed magnetic dry erase boards now includes an industry first, a magnetic receptive 5' tall option. These boards are magnetic receptive which allows magnetic accessories to work on them. A magnet will stick to the writing surface.
Our 5 foot tall boards allow for more space for your designs. Our customers often want extra room for more columns in their charts or more space for writing. Now with the 5' board, we can offer 25% more space for custom whiteboard designs.
OptiPrint™ custom printed magnetic dry erase boards are 100% made in the U.S.A. Full-color graphics and high quality dry erase writing surface make these boards beautiful and easy to use. Each board carries a 5 year total erase warranty.
Please note that custom printed boards do not qualify for $2,500 free shipping program.
Tip: It is not recommended to clean these boards with anything containing ammonia which is found in most glass cleaners.
|GR-HB5-504||5' Tall x 4' W||Truck||45 lbs||$399.95|
|GR-HB5-506||5' Tall x 6' W||Truck||62 lbs||$599.95|
|GR-HB5-508||5' Tall x 8' W||Truck||79 lbs||$699.95|
|GR-HB5-510||5' Tall x 10' W||Truck||106 lbs||$899.95|
|GR-HB5-512||5' Tall x 12' W||Truck||126 lbs||$1,099.95|
- Product Features:
- Color or Black & White - Same Price
- No minimum run quantities
- 5 Year Total Erase Warranty
- Can be cleaned with Isopropyl Alcohol
- Use soft clean cloth to erase. We recommend Opti-Wipes™ Microfiber cleaning cloths.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponge or bristle erasers on the writing surface. Damage may occur.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Magnetic surface works with your favorite magnets and magnetic accessories.
- Satin anodized aluminum trim and full length marker tray.
- Advanced substrate 50% lighter than comparable 5' boards.
- Substrate: Fluted polypropylene copolymer
- Lead-Time: Typically 5-10 business days from proof approval.
Acceptable Art Files:
For Layout (grid board files and similar) In the absence of a vector layout we may use Excel, PowerPoint, Word or even a hand drawn images. The important thing to remember when sending these files is to check and see if the drawing is to scale (preferred) and/or is there a good description of what you want.
Best File Options:For Graphics, Images, Logos etc.
- .ai (adobe illustrator)
Other File Options, Non-Vector
- .jpg - Usually acceptable if high resolution files.
- .tif - Usually acceptable if high resolution files.
Important! If these files contain any logos/graphics they should be sent in a separate file. (See above.)
For Floor Plans, Schematics and Maps.
- Vector files (see above)
- .dwg (Cad files )
- Letter Head
- Hand drawn
- Licensed or Copyrighted files, images or designs that you do not legally own or have written permission to use.
Sending Your Art File: You can email your art file at this address: Send Artwork.