Dry Erase Ghost Grid Magnet
Dry Erase Ghost Grid print magnet from OptiMA Inc. A portable roll up dry erase magnetic print with your choice of three different very popular grid sizes of 1" x 1", 1" x 2" or a larger 2" x 3".
How many times have you wanted a dry erase board with a grid print on it but really didn't want to buy a wall mounted unit because you don't use it all that often? Now you can have one.
30" x 42" dry erase grid prints on a super strong roll up magnetic sheet that you can roll out when you need it and roll it back up when your done or have the ability to move it from your office to the training room or conference room. Create super quick goal charts or comparison reports too.
Our magnetic grid prints are made in the U.S.A. and you can write on them with either a damp erase or a dry erase marker. Each print ships with a micro-fiber Opti-Wipe™ and a large chisel tip dry erase marker.
|Model #||Description (Height x Width)||Shipping
|GR-GG-MAG-304A||30" x 42" Print with 1" x 1" Grid||UPS||8 lbs.|
|GR-GG-MAG-304B||30" x 42" Print with 1" x 2" Grid||UPS||8 lbs.|
|GR-GG-MAG-304D||30" x 42" Print with 2" x 3" Grid||UPS||8 lbs.|
- Overall Size: 30" Tall x 42" Wide
- Grid is light gray in color
- Three Grid Options; (A)1" x 1", (B)1" x 2" or (D)2" x 3"
- 1" x 1" Grid: 26 Rows and 38 Columns
- 1" x 2" Grid: 26 Rows and 19 Columns
- 2" x 3" Grid: 14 Rows and 13 Columns
- Flip the magnet so it's 42" Tall x 30" wide for more options.
- Ships with one black marker and one Opti-Wipe™ micro-fiber wiper.
- Custom prints are available for a small artwork fee. Contact customer service for assistance.
- Magnetic Print weighs approximately 8 lbs.
- No installation hardware required.
- Normal lead-time is 3-5 business days to ship
- Ship by UPS in heavy corrugated shipping tube which can be re-used for safe storage
- School Purchase Orders Accepted
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Other For Best Results:
- Note that Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- We strongly recommend using facial tissue or our Opti-Wipe™ washable micro-fiber cleaning cloths.
- For best results use a quality dry erase marker and wipe each board clean after use.
Black Damp or Dry Erase Marker with Storage Clip Options