Atlas™ Extra Long Aluminum Marker Trays
Extra long Atlas™ aluminum marker trays. These aluminum blade style marker trays are 2 ¼" deep and come as a single one-piece unit in lengths of 10' and 12' long.
The back of the ledge is 2 1/8" high and each unit is made of a heavy gauge satin anodized aluminum. You can order your marker tray with either a square cut corner or a softer, more stylish angle cut corner. The angle cut corners are not only more contemporary in design but also add a measure of safety eliminating any sharp angles, etc.
Each Atlas™ extra long aluminum marker tray is shipped by truck and carefully packed in a heavy duty cardboard shipping tube.
Every order is made to order but still leaves our warehouse in as little as 2-5 working days.
Atlas™ aluminum marker trays are all made in the U.S.A. Note: Cut tolerances on all marker trays is +/- ¼" Atlas™ marker trays are an OptiMA exclusive and Atlas™ is a trademark of OptiMA Inc.
|Choose Size||Shipping Method||Shipping|
|GR-AtlasLg-10SC||10' Square Corner 1 Piece||Truck||16.75 lbs||$145.95|
|GR-AtlasLg-12SC||12' Square Corner 1 Piece||Truck||17.75 lbs||$165.95|
|GR-AtlasLg-10RC||10' Angled Corner 1 Piece||Truck||16.75 lbs||$145.95|
|GR-AtlasLg-12RC||12' Angled Corner 1 Piece||Truck||19.75 lbs||$165.95|
- Heavy Gauge Aluminum
- Blade style marker tray
- Available with Square or Smooth Angle Cut Ends
- Back Panel is 2 1/8" High
- Blade is 1/8" thick and 2 ¼" deep
- 7/8" of the Back Panel is above the blade
- 1 1/8" of the Back Panel is below the blade
- Lower back panel can be drilled through for permanent installation with wall anchors and wall screws.
- Installation hardware is Not Included
- Select 1-Piece 10' or 12' long units
- Ship by Truck
- Cut tolerance of +/- ¼"
- Lead-time is 2-5 business days shipping from Shrewsbury, MA
- Made in the U.S.A.