Lap Boards with Manuscript Lines.
Double sided student lap boards with manuscript lines. Now you can choose between three great designs in two different sizes of 9 x 12" or 12 x 18" double sided lapboards. Our individual student penmanship lap boards with manuscript lines are perfect for young children who are learning to read and write or for older children learning cursive for the first time.
You can write on both sides with dry erase markers. One side is plain white while the other side comes with your choice of manuscript lines. The printing is covered with our exclusive clear dry erase writing surface. This will protect the print indefinitely so it won't rub off or flake like inferior silk screened products.
Each student lapboard is approximately 1/8" thick and either 9" x 12" or a larger size of 12" x 18". The edges are smooth and the corners are rounded for added safety. Sold as single units so that they can ship by UPS and you can order for the whole classroom.
OptiMA also offers a wall mounted 4x6 or 4x8 large manuscript boards in an economical non-magnetic format. Check them out!
Tip: It is not recommended to clean these boards with anything containing ammonia which is found in most glass cleaners.
|GR-LB-MAN1-DS||9x12 Single Manuscript||UPS||0.75 lbs||$3.95|
|GR-LB-MAN2-DS||9x12 ABC Manuscript||UPS||0.75 lbs||$3.95|
|GR-LB-MAN3-DS||9x12 Triple Manuscript||UPS||0.75 lbs||$3.95|
|GR-LB-MAN1-LG||12x18 Single Manuscript||UPS||1.5 lbs||$9.95|
|GR-LB-MAN2-LG||12x18 ABC Manuscript||UPS||1.5 lbs||$9.95|
|GR-LB-MAN3-LG||12x18 Triple Manuscript||UPS||1.5 lbs||$9.95|
- Other Specifications:
- Medium density fiberboard material used is over 95% recycled materials
- Choose standard 9x12" or large 12x18" size
- Rounded corners for added safety
- Smooth Bull-nosed edges
- Three great designs to choose from
- Printed with eco-solvent inks
- Printed surface will not peel off or flake
- Clear coating will not peel off without excessive effort
- With proper care, clear coating should last for years of use
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Other For Best Results:
- Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Rough Brown or White hand towels may scratch the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- We strongly recommend using facial tissue or our Opti-Wipe™ washable microfiber cleaning cloths
- For best results use a quality dry erase marker and wipe each board clean before storage
- School Purchase Orders Accepted
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and toluene which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov