Monday Through Friday Dry Erase Calendar
Monday through Friday dry erase calendar. 3' tall x 2' wide dry erase calendar designed for those of you with a busy week.
Our weekly, Monday through Friday dry erase calendars come in either a magnetic receptive or a non-magnetic format. Magnetic calendars can use magnets and other magnetic accessories while the non-magnetic options can't but both units come with the exact same OptiMA exclusive dry erase writing surface that writes smoothly and erases clean every time.
There are 12 large 2 1/2" tall x 4 3/16" wide boxes under each day. In the center of each box is a lightly colored dashed line which gives you the option of splitting that box into two sections. On the left side of the board is a place to write in a time tag. You can break up your day how ever wish such as full hours, half hours, quarter hours etc. by writing in something like this: 8:00, 8:15, 8:30 etc.
A satin anodized aluminum trim with a nice 3/4" facing give your board a finished look. The full-length marker tray is 1/25" deep with a lip to keep markers in place. You can write on the exclusive OptiMA writing surface with either damp erase or dry erase markers. OptiMA Monday through Friday dry erase calendars are made in the U.S.A. and ship by UPS.
|GR-C-MF-302-MA||3' Tall x 2' W Non-Magnetic||UPS||18 lbs||$79.95|
|GR-C-MF-302-HB||3' Tall x 2' W Magnetic||UPS||18 lbs||$109.95|
- Product Specifications:
- Five Day Calendar - Labeled Monday through Friday
- Overall Size is 36" Tall x 24" Wide
- Available in Magnetic and Non-Magnetic Formats
- There are 12 Boxes Under Each Day
- There is a light dashed line in the center of each box giving you the option to have 24 Boxes
- The Boxes are 2 1/2" Tall x 4 3/16" Wide
- Time slots are left blank and located on the left side of the board
- Blank Title Box at the Top of the Board - 2 1/4" Tall x 21 3/8" Wide
- Item can be customized - contact customer service for assistance
- Non-Magnetic Unit Weighs 8 lbs.
- Magnetic Unit Weighs 15 lbs.
- Writing surface accepts Damp or Dry Erase Markers
- Normal lead-time is 3-5 business days
- Made in the U.S.A.
- For Best Results:
- Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Rough Brown or White hand towels may scratch the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaners contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- For best results use a quality dry erase marker and wipe each board clean before storage
- Clean with a soft cloth. We recommend our Opti-Wipe™ Kits for best results.