Great White™ Music Boards with Map Rail
24-48 Hour QUICK SHIP ITEM! The Boards listed on this page now quick-ship within 1-2 business days! See Specifications tab for more details.
Great White™ music staff dry erase boards with factory installed, 1" cork map rail at the top of each unit.
This is the same exact, magnetic porcelain steel, dry erase writing surface as our Great White™ music boards where the music staff lines are imprinted onto the steel surface and then backed into the porcelain writing surface to last a life time.
A beautiful satin anodized 1" aluminum face trim and a full-length, extra deep 2 3/4" wide marker tray along with a 1" cork map and display rail make the Great White™ music staff boards one of the best built, American made products available on the market today.
Built and shipped from Shrewsbury, Massachusetts by skilled New England craftsman. School purchase orders accepted.
|GR-GWMS-MR-404||4' Tall x 4' W||Truck||60 lbs||$314.95|
|GR-GWMS-MR-406||4' Tall x 6' W||Truck||90 lbs||$414.95|
|GR-GWMS-MR-408||4' Tall x 8' W||Truck||120 lbs||$539.95|
|GR-GWMS-MR-410||4' Tall x 10' W||Truck||150 lbs||$689.95|
- Writing Surface: Porcelain enamel on steel. Magnetic Receptive
- Frame Material: Satin anodized aluminum.
- Map Rail: 1" Cork Map Railing installed at the top of each unit
- Tray: Yes - Full-length, 2 3/4" deep, satin anodized aluminum.
- Frame Face: 1 Inch.
- Includes Installation hardware.
- Lead-time: QUICK SHIP 1-2 Working Days*
- Warranty: 50 Years Writing Surface.
- Stock Sizes: 4' x 4', 4' x 6', 4' x 8' and 4' x 10'
- Custom Sizes: 4' x 12' and 4' x 16' - contact customer service
- Purchase Orders: School purchase orders gladly accepted.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Great White™ is a Trademark of OptiMA Inc.
- There are 5 sets of music lines.
- The lines are bold 1/16" thick and spaced 1" apart.
- There is 5" between each set of music staffs.
- The lines are fused into the porcelain writing surface and will never come off.
- 4" border at the top and bottom of the board.
- Units must be fully inspected upon arrival. Mark any damages on the bill of lading before signing.
- Custom sizes of 4' x 12' and 4' x 16' cannot be returned